Read more about Chiropractic care for back pain below or click the button to shedule an appointment today!
Back Pain Relief
Back pain is one of the most common health problems in the United States at large. In fact, most people experience back pain at some point in their lives. Physically demanding activities or occupations and normal aging can cause disc in the spine to wear out with unhealthy movement patterns and poor posture accelerating the process.
Back pain often resolves itself over time, and surgery is almost always never required for back problems. However, if you experience pain that radiates into your lower extremities or if you experience back pain that lasts several days you need to see a chiropractor to alleviate the pain and prevent future recurrences.
What Types of Pain Will A Chiropractor Treat?
Dr. Jack’s Chiropractic treats many types of back pain, which include:
– Mechanical Back Pain (e.g. Straining Your Back While Playing Sports)
– Joint Compression (e.g. Compression of Joints in the Lower Back Due to Prolonged Sitting)
– Disc Herniation or Derangement
– Many Other Types of Pain
What Kind of Therapies Are Offered by Your Chiropractor?
During a treatment session, your High Springs, Florida chiropractor may use a combination of manual techniques, spinal manipulation, therapeutic exercises, and therapy instruments to help relieve the pain.
Spinal Manipulation Treatments May Include:
– Flexion-Distraction Technique: It is a gentle and non-thrusting spinal manipulation technique.
– Specific Spinal Manipulation: It is an active, hands-on treatment designed to restore movement in the spine.
– Instrument-Assisted Manipulation: It involves applying force by using a hand-held instrument without having to thrust into the spine.
Contact Us Today
If you have general questions or concerns we would love to hear from you. Let’s chat.
Manual therapies can be also used for treating back pain, they include:
– Therapeutic Massage: It is used for relieving tense muscles in the back.
– Manual Resistance and Joint Stretching Techniques: Used for easing back pain.
– Trigger Point Therapy: It is a technique that’s used by chiropractor for identifying specific tight, painful points on a muscle.
– Soft Tissue Therapy (Instrument-Assisted): It involves repeated strokes over areas of restricted movement using a special instrument
Various instruments are used for treating muscle inflammation, they include:Various instruments are used for treating muscle inflammation, they include:
– Inferential Electrical Stimulation: It uses a low-frequency electrical current for stimulating the muscles.
– Ultrasound: It is used to reduce back pain, muscle spasms, stiffness, and swelling by sending sound waves into the muscle tissues. The specific treatment plan used will depend on your diagnosis.
How Often Should You See Your Chiropractor for Back Pain?
A typical course of treatment can last 2 to 4 weeks, perhaps even 8 weeks for acute pain. A patient can see a chiropractor 1 to 3 times a week, but this will depend on the severity of the symptoms he/she is experiencing.
Visit Your High Springs Chiropractor Today for Your Back Pain!
Your High Springs, Florida chiropractor treats the whole body and not just the back pain so that you will be able to increase your daily activities gradually. The chiropractor will also emphasize the importance of preventing back pain. With proper chiropractic care, you will learn how to ensure that your back pain does not get worse and how to prevent future back pain too.
Get in Touch
Mon - Tues- Thurs: 8-11am - 2-5pm
Friday: Contact For Appointment
23481 W US Hwy 27
High Springs, FL 32643