K-Laser & Chiropractic
Read more about Chiropractic care and K-Laser Therapy below or click the button to shedule an appointment today!
Your Chiropractic And K-Laser Specialists
The best chiropractic treatments are designed to provide pain relief, boost the rate of recovery from injury and provide real healing without the need for invasive procedures or harmful or addictive medications; laser therapy has grown leaps and bounds, over the years, to become one of the most effective treatment approaches used by chiropractic practices.
Dedicated to providing the best pain relief and healing treatments to our suffering patients, we are the local K-Laser specialists in High Springs, Florida.
How Does Laser Therapy Work?
For decades, laser therapy has been effectively used to relieve pain, boost recovery from injury and restore normal function, in Europe. In 2005 the FDA approved the use of Class IV therapy lasers in the US.
Laser therapy provides its wonderful pain relief and healing properties by reliving inflammation, stiffness, spasms and swelling in the affected area. To achieve all this, laser therapy helps boost the supply of nutrients, oxygen and water to the affected area thanks to the energy emanating from the laser; thus creating the right environment for proper and complete healing.
Infrared laser light, which penetrates deep into our cells, also enhances the rate at which the cells in the area being treated manufacture ATP, the energy they need to repair damaged tissue, through the process of photobiomodulation.
To get the most out of laser therapy, it is important that the right equipment is used. This is where K-Laser USA comes in.
Why K-Laser Therapy?
K-Laser USA is one of the most experienced and dedicated laser therapy equipment manufacturers in the world. By using K-Laser equipment, we are able to create a laser therapy treatment plan that factors in the varying needs of each patient. K-Laser products are designed to be highly effective in providing all the amazing healing benefits of this treatment method.
Contact Us Today
If you have general questions or concerns we would love to hear from you. Let’s chat.
How are they able to achieve this fete? Well, it’s simple. K-Laser products are developed with a focus on power, frequencies and wavelengths to ensure that the right level of healing laser energy is effectively delivered to the targeted amount of fat, muscle and bone tissue.
Laser therapy can be, solely or as part of a broader treatment plan, used to effectively treat the following painful conditions:
- Peripheral Neuropathy: This term refers to a variety of conditions that are caused by damaged of diseased nerves carrying signals to and from different parts of the body, including muscles, skin and organs, to the spinal cord and brain. Great examples here include carpal tunnel, caused by repetitive use of the same muscle groups in the hands and wrists for extended periods, and diabetic neuropathy.
- Pain Syndromes: This is a blanket term that refers to a number of painful conditions caused by, abnormal, damaged or diseased nerves. Diabetic neuropathy, fibromyalgia, lower back pain, and complex regional pain syndrome are some of the commonly reported pain syndromes.
- Extremity Sprains: Extremity sprains may occur in the joints in the neck, shoulders, wrists, elbows, ankles and knees. Strains are usually caused by the unnatural stretching or tearing of the ligaments joining the different bones in the above mentioned joints.
- Strains: At the end of muscles we have tendons; their main job is to hold muscles and bones together. When these bands are overstretched or pulled from the bone, strains occur. Strains may be caused by an injury, like twisting a joint or a fall, or by overuse or wear and tear.
- Sports Injuries: This term is commonly used to refer to musculoskeletal injuries that are linked to playing sports or training/exercise. Sprains and strains are the most common types of sports injuries.
Book an appointment with us today and start your healing journey towards a pain free, fully functional existence.